Ok so we are at the halfway point of Saturday and lets get a recap in regarding what is done –
- Park Time – God bless Phillips Park and its close proximity to us. We got in our first nice lengthy play time under perfect weather.
- Haircut for girls – Ding, Ding, Ding. That went pretty smooth and yes it did require a little Barbie Fairytopia Doll bribe. However, the dolls were on sales for $7 each so that seems like a pretty decent bribe on my end.
In addition, had the following good times –
- Johnny Rockets…..mmm…Rocket Burger
- Ice Cream with the family. Talk about a perfect summer thing to do.
- Made the weefe breakfast.
Well now off to Home Depot to attack the outdoor portion of my list during nap times.