So day 1 of this lovely long weekend is near to the finale so lets see where the tally is today. I am going to list my accomplishments as I would in my own sick mind as I click down from one hundred trying to fall alseep –
- Made breakfast for all and especially for weefe
- Went to the park for a nice portion of time
- Ate at Rockets (Hey we don’t have In-N-Out so we do our best)
- Took the girls for ice cream
- Haircuts for the girls without fussiness or crying
- Got them a new Barbie that they sure as shit did not need
- Laid mulch down on the entire front lawn after 4 trips to Home Depot
- Girls got to run through sprinkler
- Picked up paint to start painting project tomorrow
- Picked up new hardware for master bath to complete that room
- Had a family movie night with The Tale of Despereaux (good but slightly above them but that is still ok)
So it was a full busy day all things considered and now my mind can rest.
Ok the rest is over and now I can think about what I did not do and what needs to be done tomorrow. Good night.