So if you got stuck on an island what would be your Top 10…..Books. That’s right books. Music is a little easier but think about what books would you be willing to read to Wilson for a few years in a row. With that in mind here are my own in no set order –
- Martin Eden – Jack London
- Moby Dick – Herman Melville
- Adventures of Kavilier & Clay – Michael Chabon
- True North – Jim Harrison
- Dune – Frank Herbert
- Galilee – Clive Barker
- A Separate Peace – John Knowles
- Interview With The Vampire – Ann Rice
- Fortress of Solitude – Jonathan Lethem
- Night Watch – Sergei Lukyanenko
- The Master And Margarita – Mikhail Bulgakov
Keep in mind that this might be a slightly different list if I was asked to list my Top 10 books of all time as the above all have great value beyond the initial read so they would be a perfect compliment in my travels further down the road of insanity.
And you? I am hoping I can get one good suggesstion out of this as I am dying on the book vine currently.