Everyone is well!
Had a nice day today and a good way to kick off my long weekend.
- Picture Day At School – Went well and R was all smiles.
- O’s cold on the verge of being gone.
- N’s cold a little stronger but all well as of 10:30pm….let the night begin.
- Kids all bathed/showered.
- Kitchen counter fixed.
- Watched Sinbad (animated) with kids and not too bad.
- Picked up some window crayons and let them go to town. Pure bliss for 40 minutes.
- Potty training/Big Girl bed all systems go.
- Ran to Target (got the B-Day gift for Saturday’s party)
- Food ready for playgroup tomorrow.
- 3 more movies rented as back up plans.
- Plans all set for next 3 days.
And introduced the kids to the candy message hearts…..I think they like that bad sugar taste regardless if the message is “Love You” or “Satan is Your Father”. Woot for day one and on to Day two.