Ok so 1.5 days of Daddy Day Care have gone well and of course action packed. A summary –
- Pool – 3 young kids at a pool is stressful as I fully expect our Team Jacob/Edward lifeguards to do nothing until it is too late. Add one over protective grandma to the picture and is raises the bar quite a bit. The funny thing is that the kids are never the problem! Just the people and shit around them. Large (Eldest Minion) is getting better with swimming and I can look away for 2.5 seconds now so that is refreshing. M (Middle Minion) is just plain crazy so you have to watch, period. S (El Piccolo) is truly easy but can be fussy and a little of a buzzkill (naps, etc.). Overall good time with no one harmed or hampered.
- Shopping – Not only did I get to Meieieiejer, I also went to Children’s Place & Carters and somehow was able to buy clothes for all three kids even though I just wanted to pay the Children’s Place bill.
- Dropped off the dental exam results for Eldest Minion to attend kindergarten at district office.
- Cleaned the old cat box, which was sorely needed.
- Took Eldest & Middle Minions to JcPenny (I hate that fucking store) to pick up new Skechers Twinkle Toes to much fanfare.
- Decided not to cook shit yesterday and instead some lovely Jimmy John’s at the pool (Fuck they are really that fast) and some local pizza for the evening.
- Paid bills online
- Signed up the elder minions for park district gymnastics, they have a year or two left before I let this creepy sport infect them.
- Art fair with the whole family which was nice but man it really shrunk this year. I was hoping to see that one guy who made the kick ass mobiles as I had plans for that.
- Went through the K checklist with L and we seem as ready as we can be….with the exception of our nemesis, aka Zippers.
Now if I can get another 10 things done between now and tomorrow afternoon it might be a success. Might.