As January is set to end I guess I need to put to rest all those folks that I hope fall off a cliff (At least the public eye one) in 2011.
- Katherine Heigl – No one on the planet likes you. Seriously, no one.
- Fred Armisen – Able to ruin an SNL skit with a simple appearance since 2002. Quit now.
- Mel Gibson – At least the creep version…oh wait that is the only one.
- The Black Eyed Peas – Especially you Fergie. And you Wil.I.Am. And you two other guys who could be mannequins. And by the way Wil, you are a hack producer as well so stop that as well.
- P. Diddy / Puff Daddy / Sean Combs / Diddy Dirty Money – All of you have to leave the room as it is no longer 2002.
- Josh Duhamel – You are a total cheating douchebag. You deserve your meth-head wife and your self absorbed recent co-star. Hey, anytime I can attack both Fergie and Katherine Heigl in the same sentence I am taking it without any remorse.
And again I hope Nicholas Sparks and Gwyneth Paltrow board a plan together and it crashes or a remote island. I am not that much of a bastard so I hope they live and create some of the most amazing romantic tales anyone ever has. And I hope they are never, ever and I mean ever found, dead or alive, so I will not have to hear a sound or thought they have for the rest of my glorious life.
Have a great 2011.