I don’t see the appeal in stupid shit like April Fool’s Day. I like to laugh I like to fuck around but these “sanctioned” days to be a moron like April Fool’s or St. Patrick’s Day bug me to no fucking end. How about a day to celebrate people who do what is right, work hard at an actual J-O-B, take family responsibilities seriously and just try to be somewhat productive to the human race (Tweeting does not count)? Sounds crazy I know. Instead of that I will internally celebrate “Definition Day”. This is a day when we celebrate not being a fucking monkey and learn what the following words mean and live by them –
- Discipline – Training to act in accordance with rules; behavior in accord with rules of conduct; behavior and ordermaintained by training and control.
- Humility – The quality or condition of being humble; modest opinion orestimate of one’s own importance, rank, etc.
- Competent – Having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience,etc., for some purpose; properly qualified.
- Responsible – Answerable or accountable, as for something within one’spower, control, or management.
- Intelligent – Having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quickto comprehend, as persons or animals.
- Self Sufficient – Able to supply one’s own or its own needs without external assistance.
- Dependable – Capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable.
Look in the mirror and then celebrate.