I need to continue to do some quick hits as nothing has really stuck in my craw for the last few weeks or at least stuck enough to make we want to ridicule and attack it for 250+ words. I actually feel quite positive but I am a big fan of December and the Holidays in general. Come January I will be all shitty again but for now let the good cheer rain down on the BM.
- Season finale of S.O.A. Best show on TV just keeps getting better and I super interested to see where this one ends up. Mr. Sutter has always wrapped up his seasons cleanly so that the next season can burst out with some fresh disaster based on new lies and new deceits. This does not seem possible for this season but we shall see next Tuesday. Again, anyone who has not seen S.O.A. check it out on Netflix and you be addicted.
- Foo Fighters Wasted Light is a helluva of album. I have gone back to this one recently a lot and it ranks at the top of my FF collection.
- Occupy Whatever. So what is the end goal. You tell me what you are hoping for other than never having to go home again.
- Hahahaha newt Gingrich is your new “it” of the month. You are screwed. And not in the Herman Cain type of way.
- Pedophiles. How about we all agree on this one – if you are convicted of a crime involving pedophilia (And no I do not mean a 17 year old with a 16 year old so no stupid semantics please) we just have an automatic death penalty? Any dissenters?
- I am tired of the folks who gripe about the Holidays being rammed down our throats earlier and earlier each year. If you want to make it about money and retail commerce than do it but otherwise some of us like to think of it as a happy season to think about your loved ones and if that overview starts a bit sooner I can live with it. Even the BM has no belligerence toward the Holidays.
- Arthur Christmas was not a good movie. Don’t tell me it was cute.
- Epiphone SG vs. Les Paul Epiphone? I want to get a guitar and for some reason I cannot commit.
- If I could pick one celebrity to disappear forever…..Katherine Heigl…..your my special someone. Now go off and die.
- To my dear wife who saw the latest Twilight movie last week…I kinda like saying I told you so. Bad books + Bad actors + actress = Bad Movies.
- I need to get my Christmas decorations up and done in the next 3 days to make some time for painting. I am craving it now and that can;t be bad for anyone but the canvases.
And finally, 11 years of marriage is a good thing especially when it has been a good/great 11 years. Marriage is not tough work when you are with the right person. Marriage should make the rest of life easier and if anyone says anything different they are wrong and should not be married. Just because we can marry as a species does NOT mean we should….unless it is right for you. I was meant to be married…to only one person and luckily I found her, clubbed her and never let her leave my cave. Here is to another 11 years in the same cave with you with less diapers.