- I’d rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin.
- They love a brown rice stir-fry, but they also love their ‘Coke of the week.(About her kids)
- My grandmother’s father was a chicken farmer on Long Island back in the day; so needless to say, chicken soup is in my blood.
- I don’t eat red meat, but sometimes a man needs a steak.
- I once overnighted a batch from London to my manager in Los Angeles who was doing the clean program and was dying for a cookie! They did not disappoint.
Thanks to Savory magazine for recently listing 20 gems that came from the pie hole of Gwyneth Paltrow pertaining to food. I have listed some of my favorites above. Every day I thank the lord for Gwyneth Paltrow as otherwise I would think being a douchebag is the province of men alone.