I mean me, not him. Although Lee Majors kicks ass in every way you can imagine and yes that includes that pussy Charles Norris.
I love fall. I love the minions being back in school and all the crazy routines that go with it. I like the structured days and evenings framed by school and school work. Summer is too unstructured for my tastes. Too many loose beginnings and endings to everything.
I love fall weather, fall TV shows (Thank God for S.O.A) and the NFL. Things that have also recently tickled my fancy –
- Pope Francis – Wow does this guy make me happy. Who thought a priest in the Catholic faith could be focused on mercy, compassion and helping the poor. Sounds simple but not so much.
- Iran – Even if you are full of shit, reaching out is never a bad idea. Just saying.
- Bears – Not black, brown or the Yogi variety. I am talking about the Chicago Bears and their quite professional coaching staff.
- Friday Night Movies – The weefe’s brilliant idea for the fall/winter.
- Rainbow Loom – Mock all you want but I will make a helluva triple single bracelet. Somehow this shit just calms me the fuck down.
- Fires – Oh yeah, my outdoor mecca of a fireplace kicks arse, especially with walnut wood.
Shit I like.